Making a difference that makes a difference.
The Ann Arbor Entrepreneurs Fund (A2EF), in collaboration with A2 Startup Garage and the University of Michigan Social Venture Fund (UM SVF), is inviting startup teams to share their business plan with a panel of expert judges to earn $20,000 in startup capital, co-working space and mentorship from the A2EF founder community and the UM SVF team.
- The finalist pitch competition takes place on September 24, 2020
- The event will be held at the Censys office in downtown Ann Arbor and will also offer the option for virtual audience attendance
- Six finalists will be selected and invited to pitch their business. One winner will be selected and awarded $20,000 along with other benefits
Eligibility and how to Apply:
- For-profit startup based in Washtenaw County
- Team of at least 2 people
- Can demonstrate a measurable social/community need that is being addressed by your business in Washtenaw or Wayne County
- Can demonstrate commitment to DEI
- Have a scalable business model with a large addressable market
- And are still at the Seed stage or earlier in your venture
Applications will soon be made available online. More details will follow.
Additional benefits to the winner, include:
- 12 months of free co-working space for three people at A2 Startup Garage, which includes access to all of the benefits that A2 Startup Garage offers to its members
- 12 months of mentorship from the University of Michigan Social Venture Fund team
- 12 months of ongoing support and access to the A2EF entrepreneurial network